Friday, December 28, 2012

Getting Down To Business

Okay, I've been concentrating a lot on getting all the interwebz working right – this blog, the main siteTwitter, Facebook, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and YouTube, not to mention all the other sites and tools used to administer all that.

So far (as in, over the last three weeks) it's been going well according to Klout, a service that measures whether or not anyone on the intertubes is listening. I'm trying to establish a baseline now, so when I release new original material (soon!), I'll be able to see if people dig it.

A friend turned me on to this site and I've been treating it like a game ever since. According to Klout, 40 is an "average" score, so I've just barely gotten to average with all the internetery. Plenty of room to go up!

Anyway, with all this online activity, I haven't been working on music. Specifically, I haven't been working on preparing for my show in three days and I still have A LOT of tunes to prep.

So, I'm gonna go dark for a bit, get this ten or so hours of prep work out of the way, retain a normal sleep cycle, and be back afterward. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment